- Before you can begin to learn to drive in the UK you must hold valid provisional driving license which can be obtained from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA), the application form (Form D1) can be obtained from the post office.
- We offer a full range of courses designed to suit drivers / learners at all levels, from fast track courses for those in a hurry, to refresher courses for those who just need to top up their skills.
- Our instructors will tailor all lessons to suit the needs of the individual pupil and this approach means that we have been especially successful at helping particularly nervous pupils to succeed in passing their driving test.
- All pupils will receive a free progress report at the end of each training session as well as our accelerated learning pack that will help you progress that little bit quicker.
- All of our instructors are happy to provide pick up and drop off from pre-arranged destinations such as college, work etc.Prices from £18 – £21 – These prices are for standard lessons and block bookings not including special offers.
- Taking regular one hour driving lessons is the most common way of learning to drive in the UK. Each lesson is a full 60 minute lesson provided on a 1:1 basis and is tailored you your specific needs. As with all our lessons you will receive a full debrief at the end of the training session. We realise that everyone’s circumstances are different but we recommend that lessons are taken in small quantities (i.e. 1 – 2 hours at a time) at regular intervals. Lessons can be paid for in advance in block bookings or at the beginning of each lesson although advance payment is the cheapest method.